Click to View
loading your dream home...
Welcome Home to 2305 Tamalpais Avenue! Featuring the most amazing views, beautifully remodeled and updated throughout. Fabulous floor plan with three bedrooms, two full baths offering over 1300 square feet.
- Million dollar view of the SF Skyline and the SF Bay including Golden Gate Bridge, Bay Bridge, Angel Island, Alcatraz and Mount Tamalpais with dazzling sunsets.
- Remodeled designed with a modern flare while artistically embracing the home's traditional charm.
- Open floor plan that showcases the incredible view at every bedroom and deck..
- All updated wiring and plumbing to new fixtures and appliances.
- Well insulated house with radiant heating in main living area (not including the two rear bedrooms that have floor heating units)
- Rock-solid foundation made of concrete and rebar
- Large room below the living area designed to be a bomb shelter. Historically used as music room, large wine-cellar or for extra storage space.
- Additional storage space below the rear bedrooms..
- New windows, fixtures, and vanities, kitchen cabinets, and appliances
- Professionally landscaped front yard and custom designed stone walkway
- Walking distance from parks and trails.
- 15 min walk, .08 mile to El Cerrito del Norte Bart Station
- 18 minute drive and approximately 36 minute by public transportation to Berkeley Campus
- Easy I-80 feeway access down the hill approximately 1 mile from house
- Very large enclosed yard with incredible potential to make your own with plenty of room for play area, additional deck and/or landscaping to further enjoy amazing views
- Easy parking on property and on the street
- Extra walk-through room which can be used as studio, nursery, yoga room, or office.
Surrounded by tree-lined hills, views of the San Francisco Bay, and located just a few miles from the shoreline, El Cerrito is a beautiful town in the Bay Area. The neighborhoods in El Cerrito reflect the town’s Mid-century charm and appeal; and although most of the homes look like they were built in the 1940s and 1950s, they have been updated to satisfy modern tastes! The area is rich in music history as well: El Cerrito is the birthplace of John Fogerty and the famous rock band known as Creedence Clearwater Revival. El Cerrito is one of the best places in the Bay Area to raise a family. With early education schools such as Children’s Garden Montessori plus several great elementary schools, middle schools, and El Cerrito High Schools, your kids will have plenty of great learning opportunities. The community is also ideally located for UC Berkeley students and faculty. A short trip from the El Cerrito del Norte station can have you on campus in 20 minutes. Whether you love golf, hiking, or several other outdoor activities, El Cerrito has an option for you. Berkeley Country Club has been a staple in the community for nearly 100 years, and its beautiful 18-hole golf course provides breathtaking panoramic views of the Bay Area Bridge. Hikers love Hillside Natural Area; provides over 100 acres of open grasslands, and is a great place to take your dog on a walk. If you prefer to take your dog to a park where they can interact with other furry friends, Point Isabel Dog Park is a great option. El Cerrito Plaza, located near the intersection of San Pablo Ave and Fairmount Avenue, serves several purposes. First, it is El Cerrito’s premier shopping center; stores include a Lucky supermarket, a CVS, a Verizon store, and several popular fast food restaurants. It also features a BART station which makes commuting to and from San Francisco super convenient. From great food and shopping to convenient access to public transit, plus scenic views at every turn, El Cerrito has it all!